Capula colleagues enjoyed a night of celebration on Saturday 6th October by recognising the achievements of its staff at an award ceremony held at Crewe Hall in Cheshire.
On the night, Capula’s Directors handed out awards and prizes to recognise some exceptional employees and project teams for their outstanding contributions to the business as follows:
- Long Service Award – Ian Leese, for 33 years’ service as a Senior Technician
- Trainee of the Year Award, Sponsored by Staffordshire University – Adam Cann, Junior Engineer
- Team of the Year Award, Sponsored by Schneider – Drax Apacs Unit 1 Team
- Unsung Hero Award, Sponsored by WRD Consulting – Paul Barratt, Inspection and Test Engineer
- Contribution to the Community Award – Glen Jones, Engineer
- Employee of the Year Award – Dave Williams, Senior Business Development Engineer
“It’s great to celebrate the success of our staff from all of our UK offices, and recognise the important part they play in helping to drive the business forward,” commented Mark Hardy, Managing Director. “This year we introduced a new award category, Contribution to the Community Award and it was good to recognise the staff who do voluntary work in their spare time, which often goes under the radar.”
The event raised a total of £1325 for the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity, Capula’s corporate charity from raffle prizes ranging from a smart watch to adventure experiences, gift vouchers and weekend breaks, some of which were kindly donated by partners MAC Consulting Ltd and Rockwell Automation.