Capula featured at OSIsoft seminar, Barcelona
28 Jun 2011
Capula were delegates at the recent OSIsoft EMEA Regional Seminar 2011, held in Barcelona, Spain.
OSIsoft regularly hosts regional seminars that bring together users, business partners, and prospective customers to increase their OSIsoft product and company knowledge, discuss industry trends, and show how the PI System can help them meet their business objectives.
Of particular interest was the speech given by Steven McGuin and Nick Hook of Yorkshire Water, who delivered a presentation about the company's use of the PI System infrastructure and spoke favourably of Capula's role in the project.*
Capula is the UK's leading OSIsoft Partner for their Real-time Performance Management Infrastructure – PI, with in excess of 130 client organisations supported in the UK. We provide a full range of capabilities around OSIsoft PI, including:
- Solution Design
- Implementation Consultancy and Delivery
- Real-time Data Visualisation Solutions
- OSIsoft PI Data Exploitation and Transformation Projects
- OSIsoft PI infrastructure Licences
- OSIsoft PI Training
- OSIsoft Maintenance and Support
Click here for further information on Capula's PI capabilities, along with our comprehensive training syllabus.
* To view Yorkshire Water's presentation on the OSIsoft website, click here.