Nuclear Business Development Manager - Stone
To express an interest in this position, e-mail email@example.com with a cover letter and CV, quoting the job reference number.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We are currently working with only our preferred suppliers.
Summary of Role:
Part of the Imtech Group, Capula is a leading advanced automation and real-time business intelligence company specialising in Automation, Control, IT Solutions and Services with major customers in the Nuclear, Power Generation, Utilities and Transmission markets. The Company is renowned for its innovation, technical excellence, project delivery, quality and safety.
- Accountable for driving business development in their market segment; achieving agreed sales targets for new customers and new business, sales targets for organic growth and maximising the gross margin during contract delivery.
- Support the business by representing Capula Limited in their business area, developing and owning (as appropriate and agreed) specific customer relationships and building Capula’s reputation.
- Develop a growth strategy for their market segment which clearly identifies available industry streams, market segments and customers.
- Develop a sales plan for their particular market sector that sets out the opportunities in detail and provides the business leaders with the information necessary to make decisions.
- Ensures the growth strategy and sales plan is sufficiently balanced between ambitious but achievable and that identifies business opportunities from new customers and organic growth from current customers.
- Work collaboratively with all departments, particularly Business Development and Finance, to develop effective matrix management working, embedding effective governance of bids, resource and risk management, and leveraging best practices.
- Evidence of creating and growing sales to the benefit of a business
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proven Sales experience of PLC/SCADA/DCS/Telemetry systems
- Sales experience and good understanding of the procurement strategies of the MOD
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills with a drive for outstanding customer service and high performance culture.
- Good understanding of business development performance drivers and able to demonstrate a broad knowledge and understanding automation control systems
- Can demonstrate a track record of producing and delivering a growth strategy and sales plan in complex industries and within their market segment.
- Build and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers and key business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to deliver formal reports and presentations both internally and externally.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Must be able to attain UK Security Clearance.
- Understanding of internal networks and politics within the business and marketplace and evidence of leveraging this knowledge to navigate complexity.
- Able to demonstrate stakeholder management and the ability to develop effective relationships at all levels.
- Experience and understanding of Capula’s capability, markets and service offering.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines and to manage time efficiently.
- Good communications skills.
- Have a naturally positive can do attitude to solving client solution issues.
- Target oriented – understands targets and demonstrate a structured approach on how to achieve them.