Wireperson - Stone
To express an interest in this position, e-mail email@example.com with a cover letter and CV, quoting the job reference number.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We are currently working with only our preferred suppliers.
Summary of Role:
Part of the Imtech Group, Capula is a leading advanced automation and real-time business intelligence company specialising in Automation, Control, IT Solutions and Services with major customers in the Nuclear, Power Generation, Utilities and Transmission markets. The Company is renowned for its innovation, technical excellence, project delivery, quality and safety.
You must have at least five years industry experience and able to work as an effective member of an electro-mechanical build and test team. You must be able to manage your time to successfully complete all assigned tasks within agreed timescales in line with the company’s procedures and standards. When required you must lead a production bay and ensure everyone is working to the correct standard and the assembly record cards are completed.
At times you must be flexible with your working hours to ensure project deadlines are met and have a can do attitude to supporting the changes required to improve the way we work.
Working to agreed standard and procedures you will be responsible for:
- The assembly of both electrical and mechanical components of varying size and complexity from specifications, parts lists and drawings to agreed standards.
- Cubicle and bench assembly work involving assembling
- Wiring of sub or complete mechanical, electro mechanical or electronic assemblies
- Complex rework and repair of given assemblies
- Working closely with design engineers, being able to offer advice and suggestions.
- Able to work as an effective team member.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines and to manage own time efficiently.
- Good communications skills.
- Have a naturally positive can do attitude to solving issues.