Job Reference: S&S-2021-04
Stone | Service & Support | Full-time | Permanent
Summary of the Role:
With a focus on operational technology and digital transformation, Capula, part of the EDF Group, has been a leader in advanced system integration for decades; optimising efficiency & delivering performance on a massive scale. But with continuous innovation at the heart of our business, we’ve always got our sights set on the future. We work in some of the most highly regulated and challenging industrial environments, and have delivered critical projects across energy, water, renewables and manufacturing.
To supplement our Service & Support team, the key activities will include:-
- Design, testing, installation and commissioning of small project works.
- Routine Maintenance tasks e.g. Site Surveys, Technical Audits, System Health Checks, Spares Management, Obsolescence Reporting, Disaster Recovery Work (Backup & Restore), System Upgrades and Patching.
- Helping customers to fault-find and rectify problems via telephone, web, email etc. and where required, to respond to the customer’s site to carry out emergency repairs. This may include ‘out-of-hours’ work (rota-based).
- Completion of Service Reports and other project documentation when required.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team servicing a number of clients. The work will vary depending on the clients’ needs but typically includes some small projects work, some routine maintenance and some reactive support calls. In each case suitable training will be provided to ensure they are able to perform their duties
- A good electrical engineering background
- Current driving licence
- PLC/RTU or similar control systems experience.
- The ability to gain SC clearance
- Good communicator and well organised individual.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Willingness to attend at customer sites both individually (especially) and as part of a team (on occasions)
- Willingness and to undertake out-of-hours work on a rota basis
- 25+ days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance(4x annual salary)
- Private healthcare
- Lifestyle screening
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Employee assistance mental wellbeing programme
- Employee discount at 100’s of UK retailers