Software Technician - Stone
To express an interest in this position, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV, quoting the job reference number.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We are currently working with only our preferred suppliers.
Capula, part of the Imtech UK, is a leading advanced automation and real-time business intelligence company specialising in Automation, Control and IT Solutions and Services with major customers in the Nuclear, Power Generation, Utilities and Oil & Gas markets. The Company is renowned for its innovation, technical excellence, and project delivery, quality and safety.
We currently have a requirement for Software Technician within the Transmission & Distribution sector.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the systems development lifecycle: specification, design, programming, testing, installation and commissioning.
- Is competent in the use of a PC & management of electronic files/folders
- Knowledge of databases
- As a basic understanding of SCADA/HMIs and control systems
- Can successfully complete all assigned tasks to plan and in line with company procedures and standards.
- A team player who has drive and tenacity with a willingness to learn
- Can communicate confidently and effectively with colleagues and customers
- Always follows good health & safety practices within Capula and customer sites
- Electrical Engineering knowledge
- Ideally GE equipment knowledge or Copa-data Zenon SCADA
- Ideally worked with substation control system
- Good excel skills or High level programming skills
- Current driving licence