Wireperson - 3 postions available
Job Reference: C-2021-05
Stone | Central | Full-time | Permanent/Contract
Summary of Business:
With a focus on operational technology and digital transformation, Capula has been a leader in advanced system integration for decades; optimising efficiency & delivering performance on a massive scale. But with continuous innovation at the heart of our business, we’ve always got our sights set on the future. We work in some of the most highly regulated and challenging industrial environments, and have delivered critical projects across energy, water, renewables and manufacturing.
As a panel wire person you must have at least five years industry experience and able to work as an effective member of an electrical panel build and test team. You must be able to read electrical schematic drawings and manage your time to successfully complete all assigned tasks within agreed timescales. You will be a member of a wider assembly and test team, plus when required you must lead a production bay with the assistance of the production team leader to ensure everyone within that bay is working to the correct standards and the assembly record cards are completed.
At times you must be flexible with your working hours to ensure project deadlines are met and have a can do attitude to supporting the changes required to improve the way we work.
You will be responsible for:
- Working to agreed company standards and procedures
- Completion of assembly record cards to ensure traceability and identification of serial numbered components
- The assembly and wiring of electrical components, of varying size and complexity using drawings, parts lists and specifications
- Mechanical assembly of cubicles and framework
- Bench electrical sub-assembly work
- Quality of own work and rework identified during inspection and test
- Updating electronic issues log and communicating directly with responsible design engineers
- Flexibility when required to meet project deadlines
- Able to work as an effective team member.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated and manage own time efficiently.
- Good communications skills.
- Have a naturally positive can do attitude to solving issues.
- 25+ days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance(4x annual salary)
- Private healthcare
- Lifestyle screening
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Employee assistance mental wellbeing programme
- Employee discount at 100’s of UK retailers